Pregnancy is a period of transition in life, and places extra demand on the body. These yoga classes are designed specifically for pregnant women to support their health and wellbeing, and aid in preparation for childbirth and mothering. You will gather many tools for birth that can also be used for stress management in everyday life such as:
- Increasing body and breath awareness to become more in tune with the body and its signals.
- Gentle exercise increasing energy levels – reducing tiredness and exhaustion, aiding sleep.
- Relaxation – calming the mind and emotions.
- Time for yourself and time with your unborn baby.
- Meet other mothers building friendships and a support network.
See the Bookings page for information on classes
Option of one to one classes or for a small group of friends in your own home at a shared cost of £45 per hour.
NEW ! 1-hour long evening pregnancy and new mums yoga & meditation classes starting in Totnes/Dartington area when lockdown lifted. £8 per week with full half-term bookings or £12.50 drop-in. Please contact me if interested. You may attend from 14 weeks pregnancy, and from 6 weeks post birth minimum and when able to leave babies to attend the class.